Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm still here..and going back under


You know what? I am NOT going to write posts about how I know I need to update and I promise I will and yada yada. It never works out.

I have a few goals for 2013 and one is keeping up with both of my blogs.I have so much to share with you guys!


had my two year post op appt finally.
 I had to postpone because I had just had my tummy tuck and wasn't gonna crawl into the bariatric office!


got scolded for being dehydrated which I have been since day one :(  
 Need to keep up better with my supplements and am waiting to hear labs. Crossing my fingers.


had to go in for an ultrasound as a result of my tummy tuck


Long story short? No time for whining and crying. I have done too much of that.

Basically I have to go back under.

I started noticing about a month ago that my tummy looked more rounder than usual at the end of the day. Yes swelling is till happening with me and will for along time. But I was waking up flat and then a little more rounded even in the morning.

Remember I basically had pneumonia after my tummy tuck? Well the violent coughing that went along with it damaged my muscles.

It looks like I popped some of my stitches and it resulted in a muscle repair failure. My muscles are killing me and I just got over a bad case of bronchitis so that really jacked me up too.

So I decided to go back under because well...I want the results I deserve. I am so scared about doing it since i said I would never ever do this again.

But who get a tummy tuck and then have to still hold their tummy in? Not me!!

I am not mentally ready for it so the end of March it is.

I told her I needed to by then because dangit we have a trip to Disneyland in May and no tummy tuck is stopping me from going!

So I have been hiding under a rock going through a hard time and some mild depression must have kicked in because it was affecting how I ate, how I exercised and how I was around everyone.

I need to do this surgery and put this all behind me ya know?

SO I plan of documenting this because no one really talks about it.

So hope to see you soon!!
............
xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I have stopped blogging entirely after that awful episode w/ that mother and her kids. ugh. I'm sorry your tummy tuck has to be a do-over! bummer!!! yeah on the Disneyland thing though! that will be so much fun!
    Lana in MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap. You just have the WORST luck when it comes to surgery don't you. I'm sorry that you are having to go back under, but I totally 100% agree that you should get the results you wanted. This road we chose is a long and bumpy one, that is for sure. Hugs Marisa! I need to update my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet chickie! WHERE ARE YOU??? Miss your blogging and I hope everything is going ok. Thinking of you, please update us when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sheila, where are you?? :)

    ReplyDelete