Hey everyone!
Life has been crazy and I seem to update my family blog regularly but forget to update my WLS blog. Not sure why. Maybe because I feel I'm almost 2 1/2 yrs out and no one probably cares what is going on lol!
I have struggled a little and got back on track thank goodness. Back in the day before surgery I would have just kept eating or ignoring the real issue.
Alot of my troubles were recovering from the tummy tuck and having 2 special needs kiddos and advocating for them alot lately.
Old habits creeped back in and I saw a small gain which freaked me out. First one though since surgery so I'm not beating myself up too bad :)
Because we are such a busy on the go family I was shooting for convenience all around which led to grab a quick snack of whatever is right there ya know? Which BTW..led to horrendous gas. Just sayin'. Anyone else struggle with that and certain red light foods?
That habit stopped real quick lol!
SOOOO...speaking of surgery I am going back in on the 29th.
You guys I am so pizzed and so scared and sad and mad and alot of emotions.
It scares me that bad habits will come back again because the recovery is so hard and knowing what is coming scares me.
Yet knowing what is coming helps too. I'm 6 months post op from the surgery and just starting to feel good and knowing another 6 months has to go by??
Because I got pneumonia from the anesthesia and I was hacking violently it popped some stitches so my muscles are hanging out again and I look preggo and in pain too.
Mad she wont waive the anesthesia fee but oh well. My skin got a little lax so we need to fix that too.
So I'm thinking of blogging through it all to help myself since I will be bed bound for even longer so this doesn't happen again.
happy though to be blessed with 5 beautiful kiddos and 1 awesome and supportive hubby who...
is finally teaching me how to handle our guns :)
Talk soon you guys! I'm still reading all your blogs and looove knowing how you guys are doing good and bad.
......
xo
I didn't know you had another blog...can I find it by clicking on your photo? I'm sorry that you are having to go under yet again, but I agree that you should get the results you were after. I'm sure it's scary and hard to have to endure this yet again, but I am so hoping when it is all done that you look amazing and that you are happy with the results. You are smart to nip the gain and take care of it now. I slowly gained about 15lbs last year in about 9 months and I soooooo regret doing that because it is taking it's time leaving. I've lost -8lbs so far this year but it feels like it is the slowest loss ever. Ugh. DO NOT REGAIN WEIGHT. That is my new mantra. LOL!
ReplyDeleteLol! I didn't think any of my WLS pals would care about my crazy life with my family!
DeleteCongrats on losing 8 lbs!! I was dying trying to get those pounds off. Even though it wasnt alot to me it did take a long time too. Yes!! Do not regain weight! My mantra too!!
K...DUH, just saw the words "My Family Blog" with the link to your other blog. Why did I never see that before?? Aaargh! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my.. another surgery! Thoughts are with you and hope you don't run into any issues this time around.
ReplyDeleteyou are really brave! am also a mother of seven (5 special needs), am only 6 and my TT results are much like yours. I did not have any comlications with the surgery, but i also have this bulge, and look preggo about 5 months, am going to see my os this week and am terrified he'll tll me is a fail MR... well ill pray to god for your safe recovery.... lots of strenght....good luck
ReplyDeleteI meant am only 36 years old, excuse the typo!!
ReplyDelete