Yeah I know. I haven't really been updating.
Probably because I am in a funk. This surgery really took me by surprise to be honest. I am still in pain and SWOLLEN like a beach ball some days!
I went through a little depressed time. I still have my days. I never realized how long and how bad the swelling can be. My muscles kill me. One day they are stretched to the max burning, the next it feels like I did 1000 sit ups in 1 minute.
It gets old. Being in pain, swollen, not being able to sleep in a good position, can't cough or sneeze or laugh without cursing quickly afterwards. IT SUCKS!!!
I hate that you really won't see the true results for at least 6 months. What?? Yes I see a DRASTIC change because I no longer have my stomach sitting on my lap and I see hip bones and definition but waking up tight and flat and then the end of the day ballooned up is not fun. I have a Ken-esque crotch too. Just sayin.
Yes I am whining but hey gimme a break ;) I've been through hell and back with this body. I don't even wanna think about my boobs. Someday soon but not too soon.
So wanted to step in and say hi and I am planning on posting some pics because I ain't waiting for 6 months to do it!
Off to pop another pain pill :(
...
xo
Awwww, I'm so sorry. I guess what everyone says is true, that having plastics is usually much harder than whatever WL surgery we originally had. I know eventually you will be out of pain and feeling great but I'm sure this time right now when you *thought* you should be feeling better just sucks. Hugs. I hope some of the issues resolve asap!
ReplyDelete