So I made it!
Survived another year!
I am genuinely happy I did this and my weight is off.
I am loving my new flat tummy but not loving the restriction it is giving me with my food. You would think that would be good for the pounds which it is but eating a few bites and being full?
Not fun.
I am down 105 lbs and after this swelling goes down I will be at goal.
ECSTATIC.
I know I can go under my goal with continued exercising so I'm anxious to get the green light to start back up!
So here's to 2 more crazy, challenging and blessed years!
xo
Marisa

Congratulations on the 2 year mark. Mine is in a few weeks and I am still NOT at goal yet. Sigh. Oh but I have something exciting happen on your 2 year anniversary. It also happens to be my two year anniversary of NOT DRINKING soda. Yep, Gave it up on Sept 20, 2010...haven't touched the stuff since. Wish I could say the same about sugar. lol!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Way to go girl!! I haven't touched soda since surgery either and I pray I still will be able to stay away. I was a soda drinking fool! I don't miss it one but. Now the sugar...same here lol! Can't wait for your 2 yr post and you will get to goal!!
Delete