I am in horrific pain.
Haven't slept in 2 days kind of pain.
Severely dehydrated..hello?? Please God don't do this to me again.
Still itchy all over from IV meds and lack of cleaning my body.
I cannot sugar coat this.
This is pure hell.
Yesterday was the one of the worst days of my life. Poor Troy had to wake up almost every hour to help me to the bathroom or try and get me in a comfy position. In the middle of it he mumbled "this is why I don't want anymore babies."
I had to agree on that one.
I am on pain meds like candy. Never miss a dose. Every 4 hrs but sometimes I sneak it earlier. I have to.
The compression garment is just a big band thank goodness but it is so tight and is making me itch.
I can't take it off or shower until I see her on the 10th. Sponge baths only. Yippee.
They wanted to admit me because we couldn't get my pain under control but I said NOPE.
The drains kill me. I can feel the pressure when Troy has to "milk" them. We need to keep a record of how much fluid is in each one. I'm scared I will yank them out by accident and they aren't in the funnest place. Just think way down below.
I went into panic mode when they wheeled me into the cold OR. They scrambled to sedate me because I was freaking out.
45 minute recovery turned into almost 4 hours. Troy was upset he couldn't see me.
I have nothing positive to say about it and I wanna be honest.
The worst thing?
I didn't realize my thighs were so damn big! When you have an apron covering you you don't always get the big picture lol.
So that is my update.
Sorry it's negative Nancy and all but this sucks like you would not believe.
I will be back if it gets better ;)
.......
xo
xo
I told you it hurts! You'll be fine, you've been through worse! just keep your feet moving!!!
ReplyDeleteI will keep u in my prayer for a fast recovery...
ReplyDeleteHow are u feeling now :)
Oh Marisa!! I am so so sorry!!! Praying for you! Let me know if you need anything samiam4eva06@gmail.com
ReplyDelete