My tummy tuck is going to happen in 2 days and I am giddy yet really scared. Like butterflies in the tummy nervous. I have a good friend who had it done this year and she's been preparing me for the afterwards part and I am freaking!!
I know everyone is different but with my past record with surgeries and the aftermath...let's just say I have PTSD all the way.
I'm even having dreams I never wake up!
So I had my pre-op and of course didn't ask my important questions but my friend gave me the low down.
Praying my labs come back good. I was told to stop my iron infusions for now because I had a second endometrial ablation and my levels are normal for the first time in 2 years. I still can't absorb iron orally so I may have to go back to IV treatments but for now I'm NORMAL!!
Picked up my pain meds and antibiotic.
Got some around the house dresses to accommodate the drains and some loose jammie pants and one big body pillow for who knows what lol.
Mila tagged along while I decided to cut my hair and throw in some highlights at the last minute. If I plan on staying home for awhile I needed an easy new do!
the contraption my doc gave me to wear for a really really long time.
I hate that it's mid thigh even tho it looks easy to get into. If this can't come off then hello??? Guess what the huge hole is on the bottom. I don't think so. We may have to do something with this thing.
I kept telling them it was too small and no way will my waist fit in there. I forgot I will be losing quite a few inches after this.
So I'm just doing some last minute shopping for myself and so hubs can have it a little easy with all the kids.
We plan on keeping the 4 kids home while our older son watches them because trying to convince a 19 yr old to get up bright and early to get his siblings off to school is a joke.
But he was kind enough to take time off of work for me :)
So I may say bye before I go.
If not? Say a little prayer :)
xo
Praying for you!!! Do you have a Facebook?! I want updates missy :)
ReplyDeleteNo FB :) But I will message you for sure!!
DeletePrayers for you - I am very interested in hearing about the surgery, as I am planning mine for January! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I will share for sure! Good luck with your surgery!!
DeletePraying for you today xoxox
ReplyDeleteDefinitely sending you prayers!!! And a couple of extra hugs too! Scary and exciting all at the same time. YOU WILL DO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete