I'm still here. Still chuggin along in this journey.
It'll be 2 years September 20th and it feels like it's been 20.
I go through spurts where I am not doing well food wise and supplement wise. This is one of those times. Actually to be honest...it's been that way the whole time.
Now it's not that I choose bad foods it's that I don't concentrate on protein, fluids, etc. After my picc line was pulled it was a new beginning but then I had alot of resentment towards my body and my decision to do the surgery.
I will eat protein but it's a bite here and there, a cheese stick here and there or an egg. Not good. Hair is still falling out even though after my iron infusions I'm not anemic. Blaming that lack of vitamins and protein.
Can't get on the vitamin band wagon. Not sure what it will take for me to take it seriously.
I know not the most positive post but the brutal truth.
BUT...
I have been doing so good lately in preparation for my tummy tuck next week.
I feel this surgery is so different in so many ways. Yes it's up to me with the bypass to still watch portions and pay attention to what I eat but I will always have my tool.
After they flatten my tummy it's all ME. KWIM? Don't wanna do this surgery for nothing. Don't wanna stretch this belly again!
I have never gained weight this whole time just stayed in the same place.
But the weight started dropping again after I got on the bandwagon again.
I ain't complaining!
Plus after this surgery I will be below my goal and that is sooo freakin awesome!!!
Ok so this is my staple dinner and sometimes lunch. Just tilapia and veggies. Yummy and good for me lol!
I've been trying these seasonings for fish and chicken. Cuz I'm lazy and not creative like that.
Ok and my new obsession? The Chick-fil-a sauce. I mean I can drink this stuff. It's that good.
This odd picture of my hand with my Keepin It Real bracelet. I subscribe to alot of Youtubers and this guy RobReno has this motto for his weight loss journey and he will gladly mail anyone a bracelet. Love it.
So not sure if I will post or not before the 5th. Probably will so I can vent somewhere of how nervous I am to the point of sometimes thinking of backing out.
I was not scared one bit for the bypass but I am freaked about this one. Not sure if it's because my stomach will be completely cut off with a new belly button or that I remember the last surgery I went through and how traumatized I was.
Sigh..prayers are welcome!!!
Talk to you soon!!
xo
Is your insurance paying for your tummy tuck? i will be thinking of you, you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThey are paying for half thank goodness. I get to pay for the cosmetic part lol. Had my pre-op yesterday and was sooo nervous!!! Thanks so much for your prayers ;)
DeleteOoooh, that whole plastic surgery scares me MORE than when I opted to do the VSG. The results are probably worth all of the pain, but being scared (and not yet at goal) has kept me from pursuing plastics. I will be watching your results and praying for you as you go through this. So please keep blogging, k?
ReplyDeleteI know! I am so much more scared than I was for GB. Maybe because they are taking away stuff this time lol? I plan on blogging about the good and bad of it if anyone is interested :) Thanks so much for reading ;)
DeleteKeep up the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Their products (Fullbar shakes) have helped me lose weight and learn how to maintain that weight-loss.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and can't wait to see/read all of the progress!! I totally why you're nervous after the last surgery didn't go quite as well for you. Praying for you friend! Let me know how it goes?!?
ReplyDelete