Saturday, July 28, 2012

Flat City. Flat Flat City...

Ok can we all scratch the last post I did?

How I was gone for soo long and I plan on being on here more..which I am just not on MY WLS blog.

How I had plans for all kinds of happenin's on my blog.

Well life seriously comes at me like a brick sometimes.

I am chillin in my EMPTY home cuz I have all school age children now!!! Woot Woot!

Well 3 hours in the morning but still!

Yes I offered to volunteer in Kinder because I never could before always having a bebe on my hip.

Yes I ONLY signed up for ONE day! Ha!

Hey I have been doing this for 19 years. I am due for a little Mama time right?


So hoping to not make this blog so lonely. I stay on top of my family blog because as always they come first ;)





BUT it's time for MOI.



And guess what?

Ok I'm freaking a little but super duper excited.




And my mind is doing this because any surgery brings me back to the dark days of WLS. Being nauseated, malnourished and on the brink of death with my wonderful and amazing husband hooking up and detaching my nutrients to feed me every night.

Never. AGAIN.

So my mind is playing tricks on me.

BUT I am having a tummy tuck!!
AAGGHH!!!

This is what I have wanted even before WLS. I wanted it after my 1st kid and desperately needed it after my 5th!

I got approved for the panniculectomy but need to pay out of pocket for the rest of the tummy tuck.

To be able to wear my pants without an extra pouch?

To not have to tuck skin in on top AND bottom?

To lose those last 10 lbs to reach goal after doing it?

Hell to the yeah!!

Flat city baby!

I'm sorry I am just so excited and feel this is the last part of this whole journey and it will complete what I worked hard for.

Except the boobs. Yes those will need to be done but I can't take the pain of both at once.

I'm not brave enough for before and after but if anyone wants to see them I will email them to you :)

So I really wanna start documenting this new journey.

I go in September 5th.

I will be celebrating my bday recovering.

Thanks for stopping by and I still read everyone's blogs and love staying up to date!

......
xo



4 comments:

  1. Marisa!!!! AWESOME!!! I'm so very excited for you! I keep checking back here every once in awhile to see if you've posted anything new. THIS is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooooo exciting...I want pics even if you just email them to me. I know it takes a while for the results to show (lots of healing time) but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!

    Yep, FAMILY always comes first!! I totally get ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay!!! I am so so excited for you!!! I can't wait for a tummy tuck. Maybe after a few more kids. But I totally feel you on having to tuck in the tummy and having a constant muffin top. I'm convinced the skin is preventing me from wearing smaller sizes but who knows. I so want to see before and after pictures!! Hello!!
    Ps welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Samantha!! Pics for sure for you! Yes have more beautiful babies and then join me in the no more tummy group! lol!

      Delete