Took a long ol break didn't I??
Between the kids, my hubby NOT on the streets anymore..whoo hoo! It's what's best for us right now so he will go back out again in a few years...and my latest surgery..I was all over the place.
I had to have another ablation done because the first one didn't work as well as we wanted. Cross your fingers this one does! Recovery was a little harder this time but I'm all good now :)
I wanna start posting more to hold myself accountable and to have this to look back on. Maybe posting what I eat, my exercise, my ramblings, etc.
BUT..I got off my bad wagon I was on and started dropping the lbs again.
I wanna lose about 15 more and I need to work my butt off for these pesky pounds. Enter exercise more..sigh.
So I'll be around more..if there's still anyone reading...
Here's my son Damian and I at the Van Halen concert last night!! Yeah baby!!
My hubby and I trekked over to San Jose to take him to see them and it was well worth it. Those old dudes still rock.
Damian was in heaven. Even though he was hot, probably got a contact high, was not liking the crowds but all in all he was great ;) I may be crazy for taking my child with HFA to a concert but that's what makes me rock as a Mama!!
See ya soon.
............
xo
I still read your blog!! SO glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading!
ReplyDeleteStill here <3
ReplyDeleteAnd how does your son know about Van halen?? He is way too young! Why didn't I know they were in town??
And would love to see you come back on here more. You help hold me accountable And it's my turn to return the favor :)
<3 Sam
Glad to see you are still around!!
ReplyDelete