a place where I can document my weight loss surgery journey..the good, the bad and whatever is thrown my way
Sunday, December 11, 2011
my life right now
Boy talk about deja-vue.
Talk about post traumatic disorder.
I had it all.
Had an endometrial ablation 4 days ago. I woke up with nausea. Most everyone knows that's what set off the worst time in my life. I freaked out. I had anxiety attacks in the hospital before the ablation. Everyone was understanding.
I had the ablation as a last resort to stop my heavy periods so I can bring my levels up. I do not want iron infusions. I do not want my hair to fall out anymore. I want to feel healthy. I hope this works.
Right now I am weak, dizzy, dehydrated and out of it. Lord please make it go away because last year is slowly creeping into my mind and I am scared.
From my other blog..which pretty much sums it up.
My temporary home.
The place my butt gets numb day after day.
The place that houses debit cards, pills and nail polish all in the same spot.
I sip here, I shop here, I cry here, I laugh here and I have kids piling up next to me watching Christmas movies.
I get my bits of food delivered right to me by the hottest delivery man ever.
Sometimes I don't see straight and I freak out but then he reminds me I am still recovering and need to drink something.
I curse my doctor, even my surgeon from last year, for feeling like this.
Then I buy myself another Christmas present and I'm content.
My life right now.
This needs to pass...
..............
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg....tell me you're OK! Give me more details. I only see drama and scary shit. Please let us know life is OK. I swear I care!!!!
ReplyDeleteLana in MI
Oh my goodness, I'm sorry you are having to go through this. Once you are healed hopefully you will be feeling MUCH better! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOk...you need to post an update, woman. Please?
ReplyDelete