
Today marks the first day of my IV iron infusions.
Am I scared?
Hell to the yeah.
I had my ablation 3 weeks ago and was diagnosed right there in pre-op with post traumatic stress disorder.
I freaked out that much because of my experience after WLS.
No this is nothing compared to surgery BUT... when you had a permanent line coming out of your arm for 3 months it can do a number on ya.
But I am staying in good spirits because I don't know how long I need to have them. 2-3x a week to start :(
Maybe this will help with my hair, my energy and my overall well being.
I pray it does.
..........
xo
xo
Girl...keep me in the loop on this stuff. I don't want you to feel alone in this. We surgery peeps need to stick together! Share the good the bad and the ugly!
ReplyDeleteLana
I have been silently following your blog. I'm sorry to hear that you are having to go through this and am sending postive thoughts and prayers your way.
ReplyDelete