Friday, January 13, 2012

gettin pumped!

So yeah. I was kinda against the whole fashion show thing comin' up to celebrate successful patients. Just felt nervous, didn't want attention on me. Just like the old fat days.

WELL...I recently went and got fitted for the 3 outfits and lemme tell you when you start getting compliments and looking back at yourself in the mirror all alone in that dressing room and realizing how far you have come..you feel darn good.

I'm wearing clothes I would have never picked 15 months ago.

I'm getting attention from strangers in a store..something I wouldn't have got 15 months ago.

And when I slipped this dress on with some heels for the formal part of the show...




I was feelin' hot.

Never would have wore this. I can't believe I even picked it off the rack. Form fitting? Heels? Jewelry?

Yep. That's me now. Well at least on the 27th that'll be me!

I'm starting to like the new person I see :)

........
xo


2 comments:

  1. hope you can get some fun shots at this thing! BY the way...love the new camera pics on your other blog! fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!!! Can't wait for pics of the fashion show (you MUST have someone take pics for us!)

    ReplyDelete