Woot woot!!
I have been to HELL and back. But a much stronger woman this time.
That surgery kicked my butt big time. The first 3 months were the worst months in my entire life. But because of those 3 grueling months I am who I am today. One year after.
This year flew by for me. After my line was pulled I was on my own and it scared me. I didn't eat while I had that line in me. I didn't even have to drink if I didn't want to.
Then they pull it and hello?? You must eat and drink now missy. We were all afraid I would get nauseated again but I did just fine.
Had my share of grazing episodes but then broke through my month stall and am back on track losing quickly.
This is NOT the easy way out by any means. This is harder than counting points. I have to measure my food still. I have to eat slow still or it will get stuck.
I struggle with protein and vitamins still at a year out and I will have to talk to my nutritionist next month about help with that.
Overall I am happy. I have this tool now and it will always be there to help me on this journey.

great job!!! super proud of you. So glad that you are on your own w/o the picc.
ReplyDeleteHi Marissa, I'm a blog stalker and not sure how I found yours but I have followed you for a few months now. I am also a gastric bypass patient. My 2 yr will be in October. I just want to give you a round of applause and say you look FANTASTIC!! Keep up the great work. Congrats on your 1 year!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's been a year already! You look fabulous and have some so far! Congrats lady! Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 Year!!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for coming so far from when I first found your blog. You are strong, you are awesome, you are smaller.
Congrats on all your success.
xoxo
Happy 1 year!! Time totally flew bye! Congrats!!!! you are doing amazing and look fabulous!!!!! Keep it up girlfriend!!
ReplyDeletePs Sunday you will have a blog award coming your way!! xoxo
Hi Marisa, glad to find your blog, count me as your newest follower! You look incredible and I'm sorry that your journey has been a hard one. But that which does not kill us makes us stronger...I'm looking forward to catching up on all your older posts and reading new ones from now on!
ReplyDelete