Sunday, August 7, 2011

yummy PROTEIN food find

I must give props to my friend Emily for bringing to my attention these bad boys.

She is the one who asks how my protein intake is going, how I'm feeling, my vitamins, etc. So when she told me about this food find and how she eats them all the time, which she needs to do to keep up her workout regimen..wish I was that disciplined..I knew I had to get these.

Oh.my.

I have trouble with getting in large amounts of protein through meat for obvious reasons and since I detest protein shakes I was pretty much screwed. Beans are my friend but as the saying goes, "Beans beans their good for your heart. The more you eat the more I CLEAR THE ROOM!!!"




Ridiculously moist, tender and small turkey medallions.



I am in love. I eat 2 ounces at a time and it sits great in my pouch. I eat it cold and sometimes dip it in a Greek yogurt dip I made or throw it in a half piece of Carb Smart WW tortilla with hummus.


Nutritional facts

serving size 3 oz

Calories 70
Total fat 1 g
Protein 15g

I picked these up at Sam's Club for about $9.00. Not sure if they offer them somewhere else.

These are a lifesaver for me for a quick meal. Thanks again Emily!!!!
...........
xo

8 comments:

  1. They look super yummy! I must remember to pick those up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that sounds so good. I am blogging hungry right now...which is probably a lot like grocery shopping hungry lol. But I will probably go buy those chicken medallions now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I haven't seen those but will be on the lookout for them today at the store! :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've searched high and low for these and cannot find them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam's Club. Only place i could find them :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I have to find these! I wonder if they have them elsewhere...I am no longer a member at Sam's club...may have to renew! GEM of an idea, THANK YOU. I struggle everyday getting in my protein! Was so happy I've done 50 grams today!

    ReplyDelete