I say guilt-free because it's not dripping in fat, doesn't have loads of calories and actually tastes just as good as the greasy one.
I have been noticing how I have been reaching for more convenient foods due to lack of planning and shopping right. I got lazy and we have been super busy and when I get lazy I start to roam. Roam in the wrong direction. GB friendly foods can be convenient too if I take the time to prepare them in advance. I wasn't.
Sooo..I was on the hunt for something quick and versatile. I love the turkey medallions but was getting tired of them.
I found these puppies. Not cheap in my book but a little goes a long way. Unless you are not a WLS patient and then you may just be able to scarf that bag down. I know I would have.
Serving size is 2/3 cup but I use 1/3 cup
calories- 80
fat-4
protein-11g
calories- 80
fat-4
protein-11g
had it for breakfast. Sorry I don't take the time to snap a nice picture with a pretty plate. I never eat on paper plates because of the size, still do mini ones, but I had to throw these bad boys on something before they burned. I got a little too full after this dish.
Then threw a little on a portabella mushroom. This was delicious.
So that's my new find I wanted to share. I hate sacrificing taste and these crumbles were yummy and I felt good about eating them.
.......
xo
.......
xo
thank you !!! very excited to try these (when my new pouch is up to it!). I love the portabella mushroom idea! YUM! I loved mushrooms before surgery, and I imagine I still do now! HA HA
ReplyDeleteOhh, now I have seen those.. will need to remember what store though! How is the sodium content? Been consuming way to much so I may need to avoid this for awhile.
ReplyDeleteOh - I need them!!
ReplyDeleteFreezer section I assume?
I totally bought it!! So yummy!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I think I will blog it too . . .
Blogged about it . . . linked to you:
ReplyDeletehttp://gtffo.blogspot.com/2011/10/yummy-breakfast.html