Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 months


Apart from the nausea and yes (TMI) vomiting for the last 3 days...

I feel pretty awesome considering where I came from 10 months ago. December 20th is when I was on my own since my PICC line was pulled from me. Scared I would get nauseated and that would lead to being dehydrated and malnourished again I set it in my mind that I would save my own life.

So I did. And I feel blessed that I was given the chance to change my health and my life.






I HAD to put a shot of me without the obvious balding side of my head.

93 lbs GONE
10 sizes down

BRING IT ON!!
............
xo

3 comments:

  1. Gosh you look fabulous! You look like a completely different person! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! Your a diffrent person entirely! Congrats! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are doing better . . . and cute picture, with ear buds and all :)

    ReplyDelete