Just noticed it today.
We are always busy busy busy. Between school projects, therapies, Damian's social skills group now too, I neglect both my blogs. More this one than the other.
It may also be due to my almost month long stall!! UUGGHH!
It sucked. Talk about bringing you down. I didn't get it since my clothes were still falling off of me. I went down another size in pants but my scale would not budge. Pissed.
I had to go back and re-evaluate my eating habits and exercise.
I saw a trend starting that got me fat in the first place.
Grazing. Mindless eating. It had to stop. I was stressed again with Damian's school but was able to observe him in class and his aide reassured me he is doing so good!! He was awesome that day.
But the last few weeks I was finding myslef walking to the cupboard, no hunger ever just a bad habit, and staring at it. Nothing good to eat. But I would find something. Nothing bad, just something.
Sooo..yesterday I broke that damn stall! I started eating again. I would go 5-6 hrs with no food. Bad choice. My body was in starvation mode again. So I ate 3 meals and 2 snacks only. It worked!
But now I eat like I'm pregnant! Weird food combos.
Kavli crispy thin, Laughing Cow cheese wedge and bread and butter pickles. Don't knock it till you try it. It's odd but satisfying as a snack.
Yes I was that impatient and had to almost devour it before forgetting to snap a shot.
Mmmmm...
...........
xo
Yay! You're back.. was worried! That pickle cheese and cracker mixture sounds good! Since surgery I've been on a major pickle kick..
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good easter!
YEA!!! I was wondering what was going in life to keep you away . . . I had a stall too. Admitting it makes us let it go too, or so I think. lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat snack idea :)
I love pickles!!! Like love love! Sonthat snacks sounds good to me... I do that with cream cheese or laughing cow, slice pickle, and turkey lunch meat.. roll it up.. and enjoy!! So glad your back :)
ReplyDeleteI'm all about pickles too, so that looks good :)
ReplyDelete