I found Basil Pesto Tilapia at Costco. I LOVE anything pesto and it used to be I loved it slathered on pasta. Can't do that anymore so fish it is.
This fish is so moist and tender and delicious.
I still sometimes cook like I did pre-surgery. I could barely eat a whole fillet yet cooked 3. I hate turning my oven on for one measly piece of fish!
I paired it with steamed brussel sprouts and devoured it.
per serving- about 1 fillet
120 calories
5 g fat
18 g protein
............
xo
Oh my! That looks so yummy!! Can you send me some brussel sprouts lol cause im scared to try them.. no one else likes them! Lol good find on the fish!
ReplyDeleteOh man, now that looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteGood no I will say GREAT job on all the food you have been choosing. These things are so perfect for you. Very proud of you !
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been on this one in a while :)
Checking in on you.. you ok?
ReplyDelete