a place where I can document my weight loss surgery journey..the good, the bad and whatever is thrown my way
Your shrinking!!! Looking great!!!
Isn't it plain ol' odd? Like I actually expect the picture to be different . . . for it suddenly to show a fat me!?? I mean, I see myself in the mirror - but am often still shocked by my appearance. You look wonderful, healthy and glowing.
Photos can be an amazing thing! you have come a long way and should be proud of yourself.. you look amazing!
I'm so glad that you are fulfilled and happy with the new you :)
Your shrinking!!! Looking great!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it plain ol' odd? Like I actually expect the picture to be different . . . for it suddenly to show a fat me!?? I mean, I see myself in the mirror - but am often still shocked by my appearance.
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful, healthy and glowing.
Photos can be an amazing thing! you have come a long way and should be proud of yourself.. you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are fulfilled and happy with the new you :)
ReplyDelete