I pray the Lord my hair to keep.
Hmmm..doesn't sound right. But it's so true.
I'm off to have my haircut tomorrow. Hoping layers will rescue it from flatness.
As soon as I touch my hair it falls out. I have a pile on my bathroom counter from after my shower today covered in tears. It's so depressing.
Gastric bypass patients experience thinning. I have no patches..I just have super thin hair. I used to have such thick hair and now I have to wind the rubber band holder a million times to hold my finger width ponytail.
If you eat your protein like you're supposed to then it may not be so drastic. But good 'ol me can't handle a lot of meat so I'm SOL I guess. My anemia is contributing as well.
Sigh.
Tried to take a decent photo so I have this to look back to when my hair hopefully comes back. I know some people might think it looks fine but that's because it's fuller on bottom. I have had to resort to headbands to hold it back.
Went into the bathroom for light and you can see the scalp. My worst enemy. I wish I could dye my hair but I'm scared it will all end up on the floor!
Pray for me. Pray for my locks..or lack of.
Yes it is that serious. Trust me.
............
xo
Mine is falling out too - and I already had thin hair.
ReplyDeleteI am going to get it cut on Saturday :)
I also did a protein treatment today in hopes of keeping what I have soft and pretty, lol.
Did you end up getting a cute hair cut? Can't wait to see it :)
ReplyDelete