Sunday, December 26, 2010

comin to an end

So glad this year is almost ovah!

We are starting 2011 on a healthier and more positive foot as we leave 2010 and it's craziness.

My surgery and hospitalizations.

Troy's surgery..he's great now.

My dealings with school districts and many IEP's.

As we close in on this year I am happy to have lost 53 lbs since my surgery on 9/20!

I hope to lose all the rest by Eric's graduation.

Speaking of our Senior college-bound boy....



We were in the store the other day and the girl thought he was my boyfriend! She couldn't believe I had a son that old. Yeah yeah..heard it before. I'm a youngin'! Ha.

But I showed Eric this picture last night and he said " You look like you have a skeleton face like your head is gonna break off."

Best compliment ever. Thanks Edawg! Ecept the way the sweater drapes...I look a little National Geographic. Just sayin.
.............
xo

2 comments:

  1. You look great - no double chin!!! I can't get rid of mine :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great accomplishment, can't wait to see what the new year holds for you, Troy and the kids.

    ReplyDelete