I am on iron for the rest of my life and I am hoping that will help with my deficiency.
But for now while my hair is really thinning due to the surgery, I have to play around with different products to hide my hair..or lack of.
It comes down to this...
my daughter's clip's that I fashion for her. I have burned my fingers many nights making these in every color and combo I can do.
Guess Joann's will be making a profit off of me the next few months. I am NOT wearing her clips. I will make Mommy clips.
............
xo
can't wait to see what you come up with
ReplyDeletei have started making them for my 3 yr old and myself . . . since i am paying 8-10 a clip! my hair is falling out but so far, no spots.
ReplyDeletemy hair is super frizzy, worse than ever! i am thinking of getting a brazilian blowout.