Or if I'm tired of it. Yep.
But I'm grateful I have it.
Just a routine we have to do at about 7:00 p.m. Actually my husband does it.
Then I can be done and I can un-hook and flush my line before I wake the kids up for school.
I snapped shots last night while a sick Brandon laid in bed next to me.
big 'ol box of weekly supplies
my vitamins..mmmm....
vitamins going into the bag. The kids like to see it change color. Quite frankly it makes me sick.
the waiting game. Priming the tube....
reminding me that I am stuck with it for 12 hours
all hooked up. I skipped the shot of me flushing my line. Didn't wanna gross anyone out!
packed and ready to go
Thanks for keeping me company bud.
...................
xo
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks for adding me to your "stalking" list! Maybe I'll get some more readers :D All my friends just read it and tell me. The comments make me feel special. lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving us a look into what a most enduring woman has to do everyday. You're doing great, keep up the hard work.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'm supposed to say it or not but I feel like I have to. Watching everything you go through and hearing that most people think that people that go through this surgery is "taking the easy way" just doesn't seem accurate at all. What you have enduring seems like much harder work than what any normal dieter/exercise routine built in has to do. They ain't got nothing on you :)
The procedure is indeed eye-opening. I am so proud of you- very, very courageous. All the work you put in now will be worth the end result. I know what you have gone through, God bless and keep up the good work! Very proud!
ReplyDelete