Excuses I know but very true. I've been grabbing foods that slide down quickly so I can move on with my day. Old habits creeping back in and I need to put a stop to it I know. Working on my head for this one.
Not a huge tuna fan but I so try to be! I found some lemon seasoned tuna for 4 bucks a pop at the grocery store and cursed them while purchasing a few cans. But I wanted to try something new and the small amount made it look like I could eat it fast? Weird mind I have.
They were delish and DID take a while to eat darnit. But that's ok.
Then I was in Target and saw these puppies for $1.56 and being the frugal gal I am I had coupons of course. They are smaller cans but good for portion control I suppose.
If I want crunch then I pair them with what my hubby calls cardboard.
So yummy and so much cheaper!
On another note.....
I.am.nervous.
2 days until this fashion show!! I still have not perfected my heel walking. I need to before I land on my face. I still struggle with the "fat" girl inside. Even though I have lost 100 lbs I still see the overweight girl and still think I look fat. I'm hoping that night will help me break free from that..just a little.
We got treated to a haircut/highlights day and it was alot of fun. Having crappy hair from the surgery itself and being so anemic has done a number on my hair. It's growing back finally but funky.
And lemme just say I cannot for the life of me replicate the 'do. I have bought and returned 2 flat irons and now am trying with a curling iron. I hate walking around with this flat hair! Sigh...
I.am.nervous.
2 days until this fashion show!! I still have not perfected my heel walking. I need to before I land on my face. I still struggle with the "fat" girl inside. Even though I have lost 100 lbs I still see the overweight girl and still think I look fat. I'm hoping that night will help me break free from that..just a little.
We got treated to a haircut/highlights day and it was alot of fun. Having crappy hair from the surgery itself and being so anemic has done a number on my hair. It's growing back finally but funky.
And lemme just say I cannot for the life of me replicate the 'do. I have bought and returned 2 flat irons and now am trying with a curling iron. I hate walking around with this flat hair! Sigh...
yep. May never see this look again. But it was fun t have thick bouncy curls for one day!
I'll post pics of the show..if I am brave enough :)
I'll post pics of the show..if I am brave enough :)
................
xo
xo
I *love* tuna, eat it at least once a week. I mix it with my 0% Fage yogurt and spices...yum! LOVE the hair, it's so cute. Good luck on your fashion show can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteI've finally gotten back to cooking...hubby is pretty happy! HA LOVE your hair...can't wait to see pics, so you better post some!
ReplyDelete