Monday, January 30, 2012

Fashion show was a hit!

So I thought maybe it was time to post my fashion show night!

I'm still waiting for more pics to flood my email from my family and friends that shared that night with me. So a few don't show the whole outfit but you get the idea.

The formal part was my favorite anyways :)

I ended up buying the black dress and the sexy purple shirt. My hubby took one look at me in that black dress and was in heaven. The look on his face was awesome. He still talks about that night and insisted I get that dress. He doesn't care where I wear it to..I better just wear it! Lol! You can hear a woman on the video tell him "Looks like you guys will be working on kid number 6!"

Three categories: casual, business and formal or after work wear. I was the only one with a formal dress.





We had a HUGE before picture of us on the screen when we walked out. I hated that picture but was proud of how far I came. It showed our total loss and then they talked about our outfits and a little bio.

The lady couldn't stop telling them I had 5 kids!

This was my purple shirt with jeans and heels.



my hubby surprised me with flowers :) Not liking the HUGE photo behind me!



my business outfit











Had a blast. Being with those men and women behind the scenes and getting pampered together was awesome. Sharing post-op stories, struggles we have, plastic surgeries and the scars that go with it. We all are on the same journey no matter how far we are out from our surgery.

I was the "youngest" post-op. Another girl and I were the youngest there as well. I'm so glad I did this surgery when I did. It was inspiring seeing the women there 3 and 4 years out and still maintaining their loss!

This was my time to shine and I owned it!!
............
xo

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures, you look amazing. Can see why your hubby was gaga over the black dress. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look AMAZING!!!!! Your smile just lights up the room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous!! Your smile is infectious!!! And that dress iss hottt!!

    ReplyDelete