Sunday, June 12, 2011

My baby graduated!

Eric's graduation was my 1st goal after my surgery.




Our baby!

All I wanted was to wear a dress. Not a huge tent, nothing covering me. Nothing skimpy but something cute. My BFF as usual was standing outside the dressing room waiting for my sighs and my complaints. She made my night because EVERY dress I came out in she would say "Now that looks good."

Gotta love girl time!

Watching Eric graduate was surreal. I did the same thing 17 years ago and I was the same age he was when I had him. That was definitely one of the proudest moments of my life.

Plus having random people in awe that I was his Mom when I should be his sister is always a crack-up.

The grad pics from that night didn't show my dress so I had Troy snap some shots of me in it so I could see the progress. So this shot is minus jewelry, a cute hair-do and tears!






Thought I'd try outside and when I saw this shot I hated how my hair is a different color on one side! Hate the sun beaming through my thinning hair.

Still hate that my boobs are big so hopefully the doc can take care of that when he's fixin' the ol' tummy!




We ate at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate and boy was that hard!
........
xo

1 comment: