Wednesday, May 25, 2011

gettin the ball rollin

My last support group meeting was about body contouring after WLS. In other words..how can I cut off the rest of my tummy??

Sorry for the visual.

After 5 kids, yo-yo dieting since my first was born and then having this surgery has done a number on my belly.

So during my visit to my primary docotr for lab results I mentioned some medical things going on that I think are due to my mess of a stomach.

He said "Well then , it's time to start documenting all of this." I have a prescription and a course of action to hopefully help with it and then when I see him in 3 months the referral goes in to the plastic surgeon.

Hell to the YEA!!

I even said that.

I'm not ready for the surgery yet because I have about 30-40 lbs I would like to still lose but it's the step we need to take to get the insurance to cover it.

I'm all for FREE!
.........
xo

1 comment: