Flashbulb moment.
I have worried too much about what other people think or say. All my life. I stopped doing that the minute I got home from the last hospital visit. Why was I doing it now? Because I don't know most of these people?
Well after 5 kids, advocating hard for Damian and knowing that will be for the rest of my life, taking care of my husband and home, it WAS time for me.
So I'm gonna blog my heart out!
.......
So I open my blog today and I had a comment! Someone read it!
I'm gonna answer your questions hon! Can't wait to see how awesome you do on this journey!
My long term goal is written down as 4 months. Will it be that long? Will it be too short of a time? I'm not sure.
This line gives me all the calories, vitamins and fluids I need for the day. After the 12 hrs at night are up, I'm free to eat or not.
I'm choosing to eat so I can get it out sooner! I'm scared I won't lie. Will the nausea come back? Will I have to get the picc in again? So i told them do not take this from me until I'm weaned off of it and eating 3 meals 2 snacks and fluids each day!
I did kinda sound harsh about my losing huh? Well when you are soo sick and regret that you ever even thought about WLS, you don't even wanna look at the scale.
I must admit on the day I went in for the last time, hopefully, I walked by the huge mirror in our bathroom. Looking pale, sunken eyes, barely walking, I thought DAMN girl! You look pretty good for being so sick!
But now that I am over that hump and able to take care of myself, I embrace the loss like anyone else. I see it in inches mostly. You lose weight slower while you are on the picc line. My body was so outta whack it held onto glycogen and I gained back 10 lbs.
I weighed myself this morning and was ecstatic! So yes I feel better. So much healthier and so much energy! No laying around anymore feeling lethargic! I'm running with the kids, I'm dancing with the kids and I'm leading the life I wanted for so long.
I'm still losing more than I would've if I was still on Weight Watchers I'll tell you that much! lol! Plus this time I won't be gaining back an extra 5 lbs when I stop!
Thanks for the questions! I think I'm gonna like this blog.
............
xo
Great header :) I'm looking forward to reading your journey and seeing your dreams come true, day by day, little by little.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better and are able to focus on the future and still be losing :)
ReplyDelete